Keynote session topics
- Building a school culture
- From big picture to detail
- Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn: the importance of competition in sport
- Lost in a Good Game - Why we play games and what they can do for us
- Thinking differently: neurodiversity, human evolution and education
- Politics and partnerships: what do you need to know?
- Learning through play - a brighter way to teach music?
- A Celebration of Sport from the playground to the Olympic start-line: The power of sport to bring people together, to challenge us, to teach us, to inspire and entertain
- Crisis Management and resilience within the school environment
- Harnessing the power of parents
- Inspections: now and the future
- International demand for the UK independent schools sector
- Prep Boarding update
- Providing opportunities for excellence: fulfilling the potential of 'children in care' through bursaries
- Shall we dance? How to work effectively with your governors
- What's compassion got to do with it?
- What does ISEB stand for?
Subject Seminar sessions
- Achieving an 'Excellent' Learning Success Department
- Computing, online safety and education technology - updates, challenges and opportunities
- Pre-prep and Early Years - Roots to grow and wings to fly
- The Sixteen Group - risk & reward?