Writing a marketing strategy for prep schools – it’s not set in stone!
This course is now FULL.
We are running the same course on Thursday, 4 March 2021. Bookings can be made here.
If you would like to be added to the waiting list for Thursday, 25 February, please email [email protected].
This Prep School tailored presentation looks at why writing a marketing strategy is crucial to your school’s success, particularly in the current climate. With easy to follow steps, case studies and examples, this practical session helps you to develop your own strategy, but also considers why the strategy should not be set in stone.
- The State of the Nation - Why Marketing in Prep Schools is more important than ever
- Where to start when writing a new strategy
- Who should be involved - Referencing the School Development Plan
- What should you include?
- Creating a 12-month focus plan from your strategy
- Keeping the document alive