Oporto British School Primary Section
Oporto British School opened on the first day of the Summer Term in 1894 with 11 boys, with the Rev WS Picken MA as the Master. The School house, located in the fashionable Porto suburb, Foz do Douro, was rented at the time but was eventually purchased in 1922 and remains part of the school’s facilities today.
D Boys 3 -18 , Girls 3 -18
Head of Primary Section: Mr Mark Evans
Rua da Cerca, 326/350 4150-201 Porto, Portugal
+351 226 166 660
No open days available.