When does it take place?
The Cross Country Championships take place in the Summer term.
Bookings for this year have now closed.
- U11 Girls
- U11 Boys
- U13 Girls
- U13 Boys
- U11 - 2000m
- U13 - 3000m
- Schools may enter a maximum of 4 runners in each category
- The total number of runners a school can enter overall is 16 runners.
Pupils can only take part in one age group throughout the whole competition.
- The top 3 scores in each team of 4 runners will count towards the team score.
- The top 3 individual runners in each category will be awarded medals with 4th & 5th receiving badges.
- The top 3 schools in each category will be awarded (lowest total score).
- The overall top 3 schools across all four catergories will be awarded (lowest total score).
Once you have booked, you will be asked to provide some details about your competitors before the event. In line with GDPR, only essential information is collected in order to be able to organise the sports event.
Cost of entry
Cost of entry: £40.00 per team
**Please note - this competition is completely seperate from the Prep School Cross Country Championships held at Malvern College in March. IAPS schools can enter both competitions.**
There are no upcoming events.