All members of IAPS are also members of NAHT. As such, they enjoy the following benefits offered by NAHT:
- Expert educational management advice
- Legal representation and trade union support
- Advice on employment, salaries, conditions of service and pensions
- Education news, analysis and information
- Publications and online resources including guides, model policies and advice documents
- Professional development, conferences and networking opportunities
- Influencing national and local government policies
- Dedicated 24 hour confidential stress and bereavement phone line
- Discounts and special rates on a range of professional and personal products and services
Further details can be found at www.naht.org.uk. You will need your NAHT membership number and password to access all areas of the website.
To speak to an NAHT advisor, please call 0300 30 30 333 and you will be asked to select 1 if your call concerns professional advice about your employment or the management of your school. Please make sure you have your membership number to hand as you will be asked for this when you call.