With its large and experienced team, IAPS Consultancy can offer support and advice across the whole range of school life. We’re here to help.
IAPS Consultancy can provide consultants with experience of both the role and the sector to help schools recruit Heads, Bursars and Senior Staff.
Rates for recruitment to such positions are highly competitive and can be tailored to the needs and budget of the school.
- School strategic and development planning
- Restructuring and change management projects – for example, single sex to co-ed
- Independent and state school partnerships
- Inspection preparation and advice
- Policies and policy review
- Safeguarding advice, review and audit
- Marketing and promotional advice
- Alumni relations
- Parent and staff surveys
- Secret shoppers
- Merger and acquisition advice
- Head and senior staff salary reviews
- Estate management
- Curriculum development and review
- Subject specific advice and review
- Literacy and phonics
- SEND provision audit and review
- Individual learner profiles
- Support for parents and teachers
- Coaching, mentoring and appraisal for Heads, Bursars and all staff
- CPD, INSET and training
- Staff wellbeing and resilience
- Advice to help improve the daily working life and wellbeing of your staff
- Career planning
- Interview practice
- Pension advice
Contact us to enquire about a service.