As far as reasonably possible, every effort will be made to stagger teams from the same school throughout the day.
Pre-requisite of booking onto the Championships
- Schools must provide an additional member of staff/parents who will be allocated a role on the day to help with the running of the event.
- The role will be non-technical and a worked on a rota.
- Examples roles include: manning the entry desk, collecting scores for the scorers and hosting the judges in their refreshment area.
- Schools will be required to submit their volunteer’s name BEFORE the competition.
- If you cannot provide an additional lmember of staff to support the running of the event we will be required to withdraw your entry.
- Code of conduct
- Schools must ask spectators to read the IAPS parental code of conduct before attending the event. Rude and poor behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Honouring deadlines
- Please adhere to the deadline for entries as it is very difficult to add schools to the draw after it has been completed.
- Please ensure that you have adequate staff for the warm-up and to supervise your gymnasts if you are bringing multiple teams.
There are no upcoming events.