IAPS is a schools’ association with over 650 of the world’s leading prep schools in membership, both in the UK and internationally. As a service provider for our member schools, we provide support and guidance to Headteachers, professional training for staff and opportunities for children to take part in sport and art competitions. Our schools provide education for over 160,000 pupils in the UK and 26,000 children internationally.
The annual sports programme offers a range of team and individual events for member schools to compete in a fun, safe and competitive environment.
During the 2019-2020 academic year, IAPS hosted over 160 events across 22 different sports, with around 23,000 children participating. Each event is supported by a huge number of spectators, which makes for a fabulous atmosphere.
IAPS's flagship event is the national swimming finals, which takes place at the London Aquatics Centre in June. The finals see over 1500 competitors qualify from around 400 member schools, supported by 3000 spectators. The national netball finals in March sees over 64 teams compete over two days, cheered on by around 1,000 spectators.
Advertising and sponsorship packages are available for our sport programme, which offers unrivalled opportunities to link your brand with ours.
Your company would benefit from advertising and brand awareness to our member schools and spectators.
Sponsorship opportunities include (but are not limited to):
- Title sponsorship of the whole IAPS Sport programme
- Title sponsorship of individual sports e.g. title sponsor of the IAPS netball
- Branding on medal lanyards
- An advert and your logo in event programmes
- An advert and your logo on the results package powered by SOCS Sport
- An advert and your logo on our website/in the weekly sport newsletter
- Branded goody bags for competitors including water bottles and banners
Please contact us if your company would like to sponsor an IAPS Sport event.